Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Burn!!!

My trainer at the gym keeps trying to convince me that I am going to become addicted to working out.
I think he is crazy. I think it might kill me.
This class might be the thing that helps me get back into it. I hope so.

What a stressful week!

This blog is honestly a mess of random thoughts. No particular purpose for writing it other than to process it all.

One of my kids got a super high fever this week which scared the shit out of me...I could only imagine if it was actually my kid. Kids are so dependent and need love and compassion. That's why I don't understand people who mistreat them and act like they shouldn't give an arm and a leg to protect them. That is the motivator behind me doing social work.

I have so many different interests going on in my head and random things that I would love to do which makes actually doing any of them really hard! I can only hope one day I will get it all straight.

Housesitting for my padres was an experience this week.

What to do when someone you love is absolutely headed down the worst road imaginable and you are helpless to do a damn thing about it!!!!???

Trust is the only thing getting me through that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment